CaLL Me NathaN

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Job   Wed Feb 23 2011, 01:31

[b] may i please apply for this job, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
II TyleRR

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Job   Mon May 30 2011, 01:01

Hello, I think that deserve this job for the following reasons :
Previously I have been on many interactive websites and have been constantly active, in fact I am still a member but I am looking to increase my competitive spirit whilst playing Fifa. I want to do this due to my ability is increasing and I would like to carry that on with a healthy dose of competitive games. I'm also very active and I am a good community player. Also I believe this Bayern Munich team has the potential to come top 4 in this league with the right adjustments and the right manager. I can bring a positive attitude and auroa to the whole site and be an good influence onto new community members. Thanks. Tyler. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigManOnCampus0

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Job   Tue Dec 27 2011, 07:43

Dear Bayern Munchen Board of Directors,

I Charles Spencer is truly the right man for the Job to head Mighty Bayern Munchen, They have excellent history in the past in being a championship winning team and I have the bold uptaking to take this team to the highest reaches possible. I have played in many FIFA Leagues across the internet and proudly won a few titles, so now I take my talents here. I know I can make a difference with this team and be a solid coach and player. I also know that I will be as available as some of the best members on your site. I can come in and even get more people to come in to play this league. So please, give me a chance to play here. I will work hard and give you guys what you deserve, A Super League Title!

Thank you for your time

Charles Spencer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Job   

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Manager Centre And Squad List :: Job Centre :: Super League Jobs-
Jump to: